Saturday, August 20, 2011

Personal log 004

In the way on how i lead my life.
i have lead a very happy face in the outside
but
inside the happy person lies a wounded soul.

i have been brought to a secondary school (highschool) on my first day
realizing the brutality on the world that had poured on me.

Friends don't easily come by and i was alone for 3 years.
On the third year i have moved back with my family, trying to regain and establish
contact with my old friends the one i have hope to be happy with. Instead i have only found more darkness.
i have suffered a painful sensitive skin causing my neck to bleed every day and itch, and to thought i could joke with my old friends like the old time. I have been threaten with an entire gang coming after me with armed wooden sticks from the pens. On the first day of school... i was once again alone in absolute darkness.

Life is hard on me as i told i can never trust a person again and if i did i will be wounded again.
because this really happen in my life, no one help me as i did nothing wrong and was forced 10MYR out of me.

I always told myself what do i hold dearest in my life.
i seemed to lost that purpose already...(writing this story down hurts me alot...)

I MYSELF HERE, STAND TO ASSIST ANYONE IN NEED AS LONG AS I CAN HELP I WILL DO IT.

did i do it... yea, i did it for the friendship, not for love, not for a price just friendship.
hoping this line can never be broken, it somehow did...
to a girl...why fear me, why are u so afraid? i myself is puzzled with that.

to my friend since primary (elementary school) i have done wrong yes, but dont lock me out please.
i regretted on what i have done and i ask for one thing on the day u left. let me meet him once more and appreciate what i have.

I want to feel something that is lost in me for 5 years. I have something no other teenagers felt.
HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS...
SOCIALIZING...
HAVING OUTINGS...

I feel so isolated, lonely, hoping to feel something once more.
i would love to feel what a birthday party feels like for once =)
sadly i never had.

I here today still hoping to see that day as im typing this story of my 5 year ended life line.

to my father in heaven thy will be done may your blessing guide me to shine with the stars.
for if the world hated me, i know u stood beside me and loved me, amen....

-end log- 

No comments:

Post a Comment